Still Image. Feasibility and Early DesignWorking on an interactive system of rendering that will allow you to see your proposals in the early stages.
Get a feel of the atmosphere of your project.
Early Design Product Specs
Free Camera. Wire Frame, Solar Study, Bird’s Eye View.
Rounds of Changes
Assessing the proposal in real-time, enabling to place cameras and lights through video-conference.
320 euros +taxes
We offer you our expertise in architecture for Free! Schedule a call and we will help you out with whatever you need.
We want to hear from you! We are open to solve anything you might need. Just let us know!
Are we a good fit?
How long does an architectural rendering project usually take?
- 5 working days once all views, cameras, and lights have been agreed upon.
- We can also do express renders upon request, to adapt to any imminent deadlines you may have.
Who is a our typical customer?
- Real estate developers, Architects, Real estate builders, Housing associations, Interior designers, etc.
How much does it cost?
Prices will be specified per product. Go to "Which render is right for you?" in the homepage to find out which render is right for you.
Make sure you check if you can apply for a discount. If you are not sure, just ask us, we
will help you get the best price.
Are there any discounts for quantity/promotions?
- Price Reduction (PR) for quantity: 10% PR from the 10th render onwards and 30% PR from the 20th render onwards.
- Virtual Reality Price Reduction: Once you get a Premium render, get a 50% PR to render it too in VR.
- Interior Packs: If you want to get many views of the same space, e.g. an apartment including living room and bedroom, you can do so by choosing a Pack. Ask us, we will give you the most competitive price.
- If your organization is interested in a long-term relationship, contact us directly
What do I need to get started?
- Send us all the information you may have: Plans, elevations, context plan, images of the area. The more, the better. We will then review it and get back to you with any questions we may have.
- Once all views, camera location and lights have been agreed
Is it required to have a 3D model of the project?
We count with a great team of 3D modellers. All we need is a detailed set of plans, elevations, and sections to get started.
What is your rendering process?
- We receive your information. 2D, 3D, context images, precedents.
- Review your aspirations, and propose new ones. Number of renders and feel.
- We will place each view, camera location and light direction. We can propose then for you or we can place them together Live through a video conference.
- Once confirmed, cameras and light will be fixed and we will move into adding texture materials, furniture, and ambient lights (this will depend on each product). We will keep you posted every step of the way.
- Once the first draft is ready you will have a number of rounds of comments you will be able to make so the product adapts best to your expectations. This will be specified on the type of product you chose.
- Once you are happy with the final result we will send you the images in High-Resolution so you can start sharing them with the world.
How does payment work?
- Once we have received your information we will listen to your needs and we will play around with the model to understand your proposal deeply and also propose certain views we think could work. This will allow us to give you an indicative budget based on our conversation and views desired.
- If agreed, we will work together placing each view, camera location and light direction, with a bunch of precedents so you can have an idea of how the final renders will look and feel.
- Once confirmed all views, we will know precisely the final invoice and you will then have to proceed to 50% of the payment so we can start working with textures, atmospheric lights and other details.
- Once all images are complete payment in full will be made to the account provided in the invoice.
How can I get the best possible results?
- When it comes to each project we start with the customer and work backwards. We work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. Although paying attention to competitors, we obsess over customers.
- Contact us, say hi. We will make sure to understand your needs, your timescale and your aspirations